September 14, 2005

Screwed by history

GW Bush just screwed the pooch. He has accepted the blame for the New Orleans fuck-up. Forever in history we will not hear of the buses, the refusal to hand off control to the Feds by the Governor. All that will be know by school kids in 20 years will just be GW telling everyone it was his fault. He put his head on a plate. He is about to let the press shove a big hard dick up his ass while Swimmer Kennedy and Babs Boxer laugh and drink martinis. Hillary is masturbating with glee.

It is a noble effort, but he just handed the Dems the victory they have been searching for. He deflected the crap for five years, the charges of incompetence, stupidity, the "prisoner abuse", Gitmo, the WMDs, Iraq, Afghanistan, Patriot Act, National Guard, you name it. All of it bounced off his scrawny chest. No more. He just made himself fall guy. If he fucked up the hurricane response, the rest of it must be true -- so sayeth history. Mark my words.

3 comments:

TheWayfarer said...

God, am I glad I didn't vote for that moronic sonofabitch!
Sorry HB, it's just that every time Prez. JohnnyReb opens his mouth, gas prices go up and we lose more freedom so the Papist munitions manufacturers can make more money and we can go deeper in debt to handout to foreign looters. Dare I broach the subject of political capitulation upon which you have so excellently touched!
Next time, America, get it right: Vote Libertarian.

GUYK said...

I'm taking a wait and see attitude right now. I heard him say that the responsibility for the federal government snafus was his and he would take that responsibility But I also heard him say that their were problems at every level of government. He is supposed to make a speech this week about it and I'm waiting to see what he says. I do believe that he showed some class by taking the responsibility for his subordinates fuck ups-that what top level management is for and like Harry Truman said-the buck stops at his desk-there is no higher place to out it. Bush is not one of my heros but I still can't find near as much fault with him andd the administration as I can with the lousy-anna democrats.

GUYK said...

The gov of Lousy-anna was forced to fess up to her screw up today. I have posted it and an update from a local paper and web news. The left is trying to bury it already!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger