September 19, 2005

This is the second time I have had to do this

I did this before. It makes me angry I have to do it again.

I have been trying to pump out posts in the middle of a very busy work time. I am afraid my writing has suffered for it. You may, in the next few weeks, get fewer posts, but maybe better quality. I cannot promise anything at this point.

Thank you for stopping by and reading my garbage. You pump up a middle aged guy's ego more than you can imagine. Hey -- this ego surely needs some pumping.

I plan on regaling you with tales of euchre, drinking, culture, and history in the days to come. I am also sure I will have to force myself to opine on some subject, but that is really not my nature --HA!

Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Euchre.... I SWEAR I'm the only Indiana person (I refuse the Hooiser moniker, they are icky and wear red) who doesn't play or like that game. I'm weird.

Oh and take your time HB, we're a patient lot (HA!) but seriously, we know you're busy. :-)

GUYK said...

damn right! take all the time you need at work and make a lot of money! me and sweetthing need a pay raise on our sociable security checks in january and you working people are going to have to pay for it as well as the war, rebuilding New Orleans, a bridge to nwhere in Alaska, some green trails in Tennesee and Georigia, another bridge to no where in Florida-damn son, you need to work some overtime!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger