December 5, 2005

Say it ain't so...

Did you ever have one of those memories that are a little fuzzy, you cannot remember if they are true? Did you read of the event, or see it in a movie? Did it happen to someone else and you were told of it? Is it a real memory you have tried to suppress?

This morning in the shower, I was jolted awake by one of those memories. Man I hope it was one of the scenarios above that were not me and not real. This memory involved the discovery of a stash of condoms kept by a particularly obnoxious, asshole, jerk fraternity brother. The memory is of taking a pin and poking minute holes in every rubber in the box. God, I hope I did not do that, someone tell me that is an "obtained memory".

Sadly, I think it happened.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger