February 17, 2006

Advice for a Friday

I work in a small office building (a converted house actually). By chance all the other businesses employ only women. There is one unisex bathroom.

Here is your hint for today, women of the working world -- if you take a dump in the restroom, spraying the room with copious amounts of perfume when you are done will not fool anyone. Your shit still stinks, now it just smells like turds sprayed with perfume.

A much better policy would be to leave the door open to air out the room. I fail to understand your insistence on keeping the restroom door shut and locked all the time. Quit leaving me notes, I know I am violating the policy when I leave the door open. If the door is open I know you are not in there, stinking up the joint and spraying perfume.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger