March 22, 2006

I want to thank you...

One year ago today I began this site. I have enjoyed this hobby as much as anything I have done for a while. I look forward every day to reading your comments, and seeing who has stopped by to read my drivel.

I enjoy having an outlet to vent, to ramble, to tell jokes. Thank you to each of you who stop by Fat in Indiana. I hope to keep throwing out my work, seeing what sticks to the wall.

I would like to give a big thanks to Zombie Silas, Alli, and OG, who were among my earliest readers. I would like to thank Denny at Grouchy Old Cripple, who gave me a "crippleanche" that increased my readers exponentially from the 15 a day I enjoyed at that time. Hell, 13 of the fifteen were probably me, just checking to see if anyone was reading! I want to thank all of you who have linked to me and commented, I do not want to leave anyone out, but if you look at the blogroll over there on the right you will see your name.

Over the last year I have posted some pretty good jokes and cartoons. I have had a few posts that I am very proud of, like this and especially this one. This one and this still crack me up.

Thank you for stopping by, thank you for letting me share my life, believe me when I say the pleasure continues to be mine.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger