March 17, 2006

Red Skies at night...

I went in to a major panic yesterday.

I went to the hall bathroom to do my business. I had suffered from abdominal cramps all day, with nary to show for it. I finally found the relief I was looking for.

As is my wont, I checked the stool for the auguries. It is good to know what lies in wait. I noticed the stool: the water was a deep dark red.

Holy Shit (no, no, try another exclamation), Holy Cow, I am shitting major blood.

What to do, I loathe doctors, think even less of hospitals? Calm down HB. If it is like that again tomorrow, you can call the doctor. I look again, the clouds of red are spreading through the bowl like octopus ink. This...is...bad.

I sit for a moment, watching American Inventor. I smack my self on the forehead. Beets, I ate pickled beets with dinner on Wednesday. All is well. Life is good.

TMI?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger