April 17, 2006

I am not sure I like this

I start the new job on May 1. I am looking forward to new customers and a new adventure in more ways than one. This morning as the wife left for work she reminded me of what she wanted me to do today. After I take out the garbage and clean out the garage (this week is the heavy trash pick up), I could do a couple loads of laundry. She reminded me to pay the bills and left a grocery list. She called to remind me I have to go to Indianapolis for a drug test for my new employer. As I walk out to the kitchen to get my coffee, I see the dishwasher needs to be unloaded and the breakfast dishes washed. With all of that to do, how am I going to blog and read blogs, and find time for a nap? Unemployment sucks -- too much work.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger