May 30, 2006

Cigar of the Month


Yesterday, after toiling all day in the hot sun I parked my fat ass on the deck to enjoy a cold beer (or two) and smoked a cigar. The smoke of choice was La Vieja Habana a cigar from the Jonathan Drew factories (makers of Acid Cigars). This cigar is the best tasting cigar you can find for less than two bucks a smoke. Handmade of quality tobaccos, the only drawback is this is a short filler cigar, but you get what you pay for. This cigar has been my "everyday" smoke for a year or two, and I think I only have one left. Smooth, medium bodied, with a mellow finish this cigar is worth a try. If you like Dunhill, H. Uppman or similar smokes this guy is right up your alley.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger