May 3, 2006

Confession of a wandering Hoosierboy

I am enjoying the weather and unique accents of New England this week. It is day 3 of the New Job. Actually, Otter has been publishing the posts this week -- well sort of. I loaded some stuff before I left and he is releasing it in a timely fashion. I urge you to ride his ass and get him to tell some of his tales. Believe me, the guy lives an interesting life.

I went trap shooting today. It beat the hell out of golf as a team building exercise. Who would have thought liberal bastion upstate New Jersey has shooting facilities? I suspect I am very close to this guy, but we are pretty regimented in our sales meeting activities, so I will have to try and hook up next time I am in the area (I owe him a beer or three anyway). I did not shoot as well as I like, the bifocals really fucked up the path of the pigeons. I hit about half the targets, but I have not shot a shotgun for close to 20 years! It is sad to think I was once a very good shot. I know, excuses excuses. Shit, I just realized as the crow flies I am also pretty near this loverly lady.

Otter has more posts for the rest of the week, I will not be home again until late Friday / early Saturday morning. We have a weekend of baseball slated, so I am not sure when you will get the pleasure of reading my words again. I am very sorry for you!

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger