June 16, 2006

I am back

Thanks Otter for filling in, I owe you several beers, I know.

I spent part of the week in beautiful Tulsa this week. The whole business trip was a goat rodeo, that is all that can be said. I did see Jerry's favorite restaurant, Taco Bueno, but I did not eat there, we went to a place called Cowboy Sharkey's instead. Oklahoma is also the original home of my blogger friend GuyK. I have to say everyone I met there was great.

We have the last baseball game for the rec league tomorrow, a raindate from last Saturday. There is a good chance I will keep my "perfect" record as a manager this year. Root for the team! We have the first game of the tourney on Monday. At least all-stars is starting, it gives the little one something to look forward to!

Here is a picture of a funny mailbox sent to me from a friend. Happy Anniversary!

I have a whole bunch to share with you as well as more from my German friend.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger