June 28, 2006

Just a bit outside...

The regular season for baseball is now over. We ended with a perfect 0-13 record. Good riddance.

The little one's all-stars goes into full swing beginning this weekend, so weekend blogging will be light. Hahahahaa, like I ever do more than post a picture or cartoon. This team is VERY good and could be playing for a long time. As long as they do not get too cocky, and play every inning they could be successful. I know this bores you, but it is about all I have going on except work.

The customer I talked about below called me and apologized yesterday. All is good, all is right now. Persistence pays off. So does threatening to cease production.

It appears we are in a Florida weather pattern. It is hot and humid every day with rain every afternoon and evening. I hope it breaks by the weekend.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger