June 30, 2006

Oh, Happy Day....

On this date in 1984 I married Mrs. HB. 22 years, it seems like yesterday and like forever. I did not break tradition, I popped for 22 red roses to be delivered today. She is getting pretty damn expensive. Maybe I will go with two yellow (the decade) and three red next year. Somehow, I do not think that will be appreciated. Maybe I should get rid of her and start over? I threatened to trade her in for two 20 year olds when she hit forty. She did not think much of that idea either. That woman has no sense of humor, I can tell you that.

At 44, I have now spent half of my life married. That is an interesting thought. It makes me feel old. We will celebrate the day by going to a baseball game. The little one begins his tourney run tonight. Neither of us could think of a better way to celebrate (well, I would like to get laid, but I bet that ain't gonna happen).

You will never read this, but Happy Day Babe!

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger