August 31, 2006

Hello Blogworld

I had a very nice business meeting in the Chicago area today, it was a long drive there and back. Will the construction ever end on the Chicago Interstate system? The trip from 294 to I80 East is hell. There were two wrecks on the Indy west side that made the drive about 40 minutes longer than it should have.

I think I will move the favorite five poll to Friday, Friday Five has a certain symmetry I think.

The hype/scare/panic about Eduardo has begun anew for the Carolinas. Unfortunately the calling of official emergencies a week before the storm strikes gives a whole "cry wolf" atmosphere. Who will listen next time when a storm is coming?

Long weekend coming up, I am ready! We just have to get through Friday. Is the Friday prior to a long weekend the most unproductive day ever?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger