August 9, 2006

Memed

I usually do not place well with others, a true character fault. Alli at Fox Rants memed me, and well, since it is Alli, one of my very first readers, I will play along.

One book that changed your life.
"Tucker" by Louis L'Amour. My grandfather gave it to me to read and it began a 10 year reading relationship with th Western Novel.

One book that you have read more than once.
"Flight of the Intruder" by Stephen Coonts

One book that you would want on a desert island.
The Aubry / Maturin series by O'Brien or the any series by WEB Griffin. If it is one book -- War and Peace -- at least it will take a while to read (it is also pretty good)

One book that made you laugh.
Any book written by Tim Dorsey

One book that made you cry
The one by John Grisham where the little kid witnesses the murder, I cannot remember the title


one book you wish had been written.

Tom Sawyer

One book you wish had never been written.
The Koran

One book you are currently reading.
"Memorial Day" by Vince Flynn, but I cannot get into it

One book you have been meaning to read.

A Farwell to Arms by Hemingway

Now tag five people
You, you, you, you, and You.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger