October 6, 2006

917


It is time once again for the Friday Five. In light of my big whine post on Wednesday the theme for this week is travel. Name five places you would like to visit (or revisit).

In no particular order here are my choices:

1. The Pacific Northwest, particularly the Columbia River Gorge. The picture is of Multonomah Falls near Portland, OR. I have visited here dozens of times and I never tire of the view, especially if you take the old Historic Highway. It is spectacular any time of year.

2. The Baseball Hall of Fame. I have been there, but I would love to take my son.

3. Bavaria. I have some good friends there I would like to see again. I also long for brats and beer.

4. Australia

5. I would like to take a cruise.

6. (hey it is my blog) Alaska, especially the Sitka / Juneau area.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger