January 25, 2007

Go Colts

As I watch the Colts I realize they are formidable offensive weapon. I am convinced they cannot be stopped. Manning Harrison, Wayne and the running back duo of Rhodes and Addai are hard to stop. One key contributor that makes the offense go Is Dallas Clark. This versatile tight end rarely gets the credit he deserves. The AFC has some excellent tight ends, but I maintain Clark is their equal in many ways. He might not get the pro bowl votes, but I guarantee the Bears are worrying about him.

He is a good blocker. When he lines up in the slot he causes match up problems for the defense. While he lacks Brandon Stockley's blazing speed in the slot receiver position, his size and pass catching ability means he must be covered by a linebacker, leaving the middle open to dump routes.

Lets hear it for Dallas Clark, HB's Colt of the day.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger