February 18, 2007

Who is in Charge?

Jack was going to be married to Jill, so his father sat him down for a
little chat... "Jack, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in
our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants and handed them to your mother,
and said 'Here try these on.'

So, she did and said 'These are too big. I can't wear them' So I replied
'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will.' Ever since
that night we have never had any problems." "Hmm" says Jack. He thinks
that might be a good thing to try. So on his honeymoon, Jack takes off
his pants and says to Jill "Here try these on." She does & says "These
are too large, they don't fit me." So Jack says, "Exactly, I wear the
pants in this family & I always will, and I don't want you to ever forget
that." Jill takes off her pants and hands them to Jack & says, "Here you
try on mine." He does and says, "I can't get into your pants." Jill
says, "Exactly. And if you don't change your smart ass attitude,
you never will."

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger