May 3, 2007

After dinner mint, Sir?...

I went to one of the local Chinese Buffet places for lunch. I had two medium sized helpings. Garlic Chicken over fried rice the first time and a mixture of Chicken and Broccoli and Pepper Steak on the second plate. I took small spoons both times. There was a guy there so fat he literally was sitting on two chairs -- on purpose. I bet he weighed an easy 500 lbs. I estimate the width of his back was close to five feet. This guy was huge. I forgot I have a camera phone now or I would have sneaked (snuck?) a picture.

When I got home I realized I splattered brown Chinese food stuff on my brand-new and never worn white Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl Champs T-shirt. I am such a klutz.

Go tell one of my favorite bloggers James Old Guy happy Birthday. While you are there read some of his archives, the guy makes a lot of sense.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger