August 10, 2007

Lunch with Jerry

I met Jerry from Back Home Again for lunch yesterday. What a great guy. It was strange, as soon as we sat down it was like talking to an old friend. I think it is a lot that we grew up at the same time in the same area. He went home and wrote some really nice things about me and my blog. Now I have to come up with something decent and inspired in order to live up to the hype. Damn you Jerry! I am just the proverbial monkey at the typewriter, and now I need to put random letters into Hemingway-type prose.

Jerry said he has the ultimate gross-out post in the can. He is right. Big Dick you have a challenger.

It is a shame Jerry and I have not met up sooner, but we will do it again soon.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger