October 11, 2007

Local weather guy drops the F bomb on air

Monday was a record setting day in the Hoosierland. Temperatures were in the 90's. Today's high will be the upper 50's. The weather quack dropped the F-bomb this morning -- yep there is a chance for frost Friday night / Saturday morning.

Insert break here while I have some OJ and a hit of coffee.

I have never been a 'cup is half full' kind of person. You might recognize that aspect of my personality if you have visited here very often. I have never been a 'the cup is half empty' guy either. Historically I think my philosophy was more akin to 'who stole my fucking drink?' I have tried to moderate my negative approach to life in recent weeks. In that spirit, instead of bitching about the cold, which is the norm for this time of year, I think I will celebrate I got to have ninety degree weather in October. I am a lucky man indeed.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger