November 5, 2007

What are you looking at?

Is it Monday already?

I did the stupid clock change ritual yesterday. Now we can turn on the lights in the evening instead of the morning. I bet the same morons who think we actually "save" daylight believe not spending as much on welfare as you planned is a cut. BTW, why wouldn't we want the sun to go down later in the winter, when the days are shorter? I guess it is true, the golf industry is the true power behind DST.

Great football yesterday. The pundits and especially Pats fans will not see it, but that game could have gone either way. The best news of all -- the Bears did not lose!

I do not know if it the Monday blues, the weather, or just a case of classic Jimmah Carter malaise, but I am surely feeling low today. Help a buddy out, won't you?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger