February 20, 2008

Brought to you today by the numbers six and nine

I had Monday off for the Big Presidential Catch-all Holiday. I spent the greater part of the afternoon filling out the FAFSA. If you have kids in college or going to college you know what a pain the backside that can be. To fill out the FAFSA I had to do the kids taxes. While I was at it, I went ahead and did their State Taxes too. What a fun filled afternoon. Two complete FAFSAs, Two complete 1040EZs, two complete IT1040s. I chose an official Holiday to keep me from finding the nearest elected official and taking out my bureaucratic frustrations by removing his gonads. A season to every purpose, I guess.

I spent yesterday filling out my 120 page forecast. At this point I am so sick of numbers I am contemplating a shooting spree on Sesame Street. Is it a coincidence that the two cultural exports from the Arabs are numbers and terrorism?

Now it is Wednesday and Hump day. Though a shortened work week, it feels an extra day or two has been added. It is cold and snowing. Is anyone else having issues with the spell check button on the Blogger posting template?

I know; whine, whine, boo f-ing hoo. Man, I need a vacation.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger