April 9, 2008

Wednesday Wanderings

Not blogging last week was kind of nice. You have no idea how close I came to just walking away from this hobby obsession. I felt no compulsion to post, at no time was I plotting and writing entries in my head. Then yesterday it all seemed natural again. One post late Monday followed by two on Tuesday. Here we are on Wednesday and again I have nothing -- so far. Where does that leave us? Writing and reading blogs has started to take up hours rather than minutes in my life. As we move into the summer months indulge me if I post a little less often and visit your blogs a little less frequently.

The good news is I tried this before and became more prolific than ever. You never know...

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger