May 13, 2008

I Love Travel

Well I finally arrived to the wondefull and fantastic New York City area. I left home at 9:00 am and arrived at my hotel a little after midnight. For those of you keeping score, I could have driven in that time.

It started with a delay in Indy that made me miss my conection. East Coast weather conspired and I spent the next SEVEN effing hours in Detroit. I did break it up and spent 4 hours in Terminal A and three hours in Terminal C. NW airlines was generous enough to give me a $5 meal voucher. Of course five bucks will not even buy a beer at the airport.

Well off to the sales meeting. I can say this -- a typical sales meetng is more exciting than a librarian convention!

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger