May 30, 2008

Rockin' Friday

This is for you supergurl. Check out the bass line about four minutes in. This is some great party music.



Makes me want to crack open a beer. A friend of mine told me a great story. He lived near the high school and they often found trash and empty beer cans etc. near their shed. One morning while they were eating breakfast before school his mom looked out the window. She said there were a bunch of boys out by the shed and that they must be really poor. My friend asked why she thought they were poor. His mom said "because they are all sharing the same cigarette". This song reminds me of that too, for some reason.

I watched the Movie Dazed and Confused last night. I swear they could have filmed my life in high school for that movie.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger