August 16, 2008

Thats the way uh huh uh huh

I was off doing my Willie Loman thing and I could not get posts to publish from my trusted Treo. That is too bad, because I spent a long time hunting and pecking at those tiny little keys a brilliant post about the idiots at the Democratic Party. I was so angry when it would not publish, I nearly threw the phone. Now I have neither the desire or the memory to redo it. Plus, it is the weekend, so most of you will not read this until Monday. We all know old posts are just a bit stale. They are OK if you douse them in garlic butter and toss them in the oven, but a fresh post is best.

Enjoy your weekend, maybe I will have something amusing after I read the links over there on the right. You should click on them too.

Hello Josh -- welcome.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger