October 30, 2008

Yours for the asking

I am travelling this week. I love the scheduled post feature, is he live or Memorex? There sure have been a lot of heavy posts around here lately. It is time to step away from politics for a bit.

Some of you may be new to the site and others of you just might be the curious sort. So it is time for another Ask Hoosierboy segment. What color are my eyes? What is my favorite movie? What book am I currently reading? All of the MeMe questions I never answer are yours for the asking. Query me in the comments and I will respond. One question per reader. Null and void in Rhode Island. Contents filled by weight, not volume. Answers are not redeemable for cash.

Go ahead, play along, it might be fun.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger