November 26, 2008

I don't have a title, get over it

I just got back from the gas station. Can you believe $1.55/gallon the day before Thanksgiving? I can live with that.

I put up the Christmas Tree last night. The effing thing is 8-1/2 feet tall and of course half the lights did not work, so I had to make a trip to WalMart. I will probably do the outside lights Friday, if it is not too friggin cold. I love Christmas, but the decorating is becoming a royal pain. The things we do for our family.

The entire family ate supper together last night -- all five of us -- as the two oldest are home from college for Thanksgiving break. I cannot remember the last time that happened, maybe in June for the wife's birthday. There were no fights or arguments.

The wife just called while I was typing this. The ^#$@(* check engine light just came on again in the Durango. Yep, the one they supposedly fixed on Monday. I guess it is back to the shop later today.

There is plenty more pissing me off already this morning, but I am trying to be positive. I am positive this has the makings of a crappy day.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger