November 8, 2008

Saturday nights' for fightin'

Usually I lighten things up on a Saturday, but what the heck. Here is a quick poll for you. In the election did you vote for your candidate or against the other guy? I will fess up, I was no fan of McCain (you can read it many times in the archives). I voted for what I thought was the lesser of two evils. Until McCain chose a VP running mate with conservative credentials I might mot have voted at all.

I heard a great quip by a comedian on the radio the other day. I wish I could give proper attribution, but I do not remember. Anyway consider this, Obama just spent $650,000,000 to get a job that pays $400,000. And this is the guy who is going to fix our economy?

Finally for my lefty-leaning friends please keep in mind a few percentage points is not a mandate. Close to 50% of the country is against your platform.

To the Republicans, the great experiment of sliding to the left is destroying your party. Come back to the small government, low taxes, leave us all alone vision of Ronald Reagan and you will be surprised at the success you have.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger