November 21, 2008

Who am I?

I am the daughter of a famous American Actor. I was raised in wealth and privilege. I decided the country that provided me the opportunity to also grow wealthy was a poor comparison to a totalitarian Government hell-bent on destroying freedom.

I decided to become a traitorous bitch, and went so far as to actually give aid and comfort to my country's enemies, in a time if war. I turned in POWs who tried to get me messages, resulting in punishment for my countrymen. I am lucky I was not charged with treason. I should have been.

I am Jane Fonda and I am anathema and hated by all Americans (or I should be). What I did went beyond free speech and protest to actual treason.



For Jim and GuyK and James and every other Vietnam-era Vet.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger