December 5, 2008

Lucy, I'm hoooome

I am back form my business trip this week and getting ready to leave in an hour or two to see another customer. When things are slow I get really busy. I guess customers have more time to to pester me. This week's trip reminded me of everything I hate about airports and flying. At least after all the delays and flight cancellations I flew home late enough that the flight was not full so I had all three seats in my row to myself. The plane was only a little more than half full, I am surprised it was not cancelled to to "mechanical issues".

Anyway, I hope to get a real post up this weekend. Not that I have anything to say, but I bet you are all tired of looking at the juggler picture,

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger