December 6, 2008

whooah


Here I sit on a dark and gloomy Saturday with nothing to write about. I had three scrambled eggs for supper and there is no bacon to make me happy this morning. I even skipped the coffee. I watched a couple of old ski comedies from the 1980s on TV last night. I think I am going to pop an Esther Williams flick into the DVD player in a bit. Some of you may know Ms. Williams was my first lust.

I was looking through my archives earlier this morning. You can find much better stuff there than the crap I have published lately.

Here is an Idea. I will tell you something about me, and you tell me an intimate detail about you in the comments. It will be a crazy way to start a dialogue.

I am completely hopelessly addicted to Chapstick. I carry one with me at all times. I especially like the one with the blue label.

What quirks do you have?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger