per·verse /pərˈvɜrs/ [per-vurs]
–adjective 1. willfully determined or disposed to go counter to what is expected or desired; contrary.
I have been told this description applies to my personality. I am not sure why. My Internet buddy JT over at Jundland Waste clearly thinks I am somewhat contrary. He posted a MeMe and tagged me. He said of me, and I quote:
Hoosier Boy - because he won’t do this anyway
JT is a smart guy. He knows that is just the challenge I cannot resist. All my life I have heard "Don't touch that", I bet you can't drink that", "I forbid you", "Keep off". Most people look at those phrases as warnings. To me they are invitations.
So, I will play along. Here are the so called rules:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Like JT, I do not like using public pens. Or having strangers touch me.
2. My right big toe has no nail, and I can touch my nose with my tongue (two for one bonus).
3. I can speak words, numbers and phrases in at least 8 languages. But I cannot claim the ability to communicate in any but American English -- even then, my fluency is often called into question.
4. I was an Eagle Scout (and a Firecrafter and member of OA).
5. I have visited nearly every state and 7 foreign countries, but I have lived my entire life in Indiana.
6. I took off in an airplane three times before I landed in one. The first two times I parachuted.
7. My first real job (W4, taxes etc.) was as a janitor.
There, seven random facts. I believe I have divulged all of these in the past. I am pleased I was able to play along.
Consider yourself tagged, if you wish.