January 5, 2009

Beginings

Good Morning Utah -- and to the rest of the States. And hola, bonjour, gutentag etc. to all you foreigners out there. We are starting a new day, a new work week, and a new year today. I am sorry to report the first Monday of 2009 feels just like any other Monday. It is only different in that I have a ton of work to do after taking the last two weeks off. Sometimes it is just not worth it to take a vacation.

Well it looks like the Atlanta Braves Indianapolis Colts choked again in the playoffs. Another outstanding season followed by postseason disappointment. That seems to be the theme for my favorite teams these days. Maybe I should rent myself out as a fan. If you have a team you hate, I could root for them so they would lose when it matters most. That could be a lucrative side business I think. Oh well, four months to opening day. This just might be the Cubs year...

It sounds like the morning brew has finished. I better grab a cup of java and look at the emails.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger