January 23, 2009

A little bit of nothing

Finally Friday. Another long week is nearly in the can. From visits to my customer base I can tell you with absolute certainty things are bad out there people. If your job or industry is protected you are in a minority and you better get down on your knees and thank the god of your choice. Right now many of my customers are looking at sales numbers at half or less of 2007 levels. Note that 2007 levels are down from 2006 sales. My January is down 70% as of now.

Enough of the doom and gloom. I am going to take up an old policy of my Internet buddy GuyK -- no politics Fridays. Heck, most of you agree with me anyway, and preachin' to the choir just makes me thirsty.

I went to bed at 9:30 last night. I do not know what was the matter with me. I usually hit the sack around midnight or so. Maybe as I get older 6 hours of sleep a night is not enough. Of course I was wide awake by 5:00 am. The wife said she had to wake me up several times in the night to get me to turn over and dampen the snores. Just one more joy of being part of my life.

Oh, and check this out. Unlike the onion, it is actually amusing.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger