January 20, 2009

Places I want to visit

I have been lucky enough to travel a small portion of the world. I have been over much of these United States and parts of Europe. There is one place I would really like to see. It is exotic, in fact I do not personally know a person who has been there. No, I am not talking about Nepal or Outer Mongolia. This place is filled with terrific natural beauty. There are majestic mountain ranges, tropical beaches, stunning deserts and vibrant cities. Waterfalls cascade and rivers flow with clear cold water. The oceans are free of red tides and the stink of jellyfish. It sounds like paradise doesn't it? I am sure the cost of living and taxes must be low too, because a great many motion pictures are filmed there. I am not talking of Hollywood either.

In fact I saw three movies over the weekend and all were filmed in this location -- the vacation spot of my dreams. Some day I will go there to see it with my own eyes. You see it on almost every movie made: Filmed in Panavision. I want to visit Panavision.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger