February 27, 2009

Cooking with the Hoosierboy

I cooked up some smoked sausage for lunch. I was going to heat up some 'kraut to go along, but I opted for some Frito goodness instead. Happy Friday to you. How are...that was the doorbell. Did you hear it? It was the FedEx guy bringing a package.

You are nosey. If you must know, it was penis enlarging cream. No, not really, it is a case I ordered from Canon for the Powershot SX110 camera my wife and I bought for ourselves at Christmas. Hold on while I open the box.

It works great.

I baked some chocolate chip cookies last night. The things I do for my family. I do not enjoy baking at all. The cookies taste fine, but they are really flat. This happened last time when the wife baked cookies too. After thinking on it, I bet we need to replace the baking soda. You bakers out there may have other answers.

Happy Friday. Buck up. Spring is coming.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger