February 17, 2009

Monday, again

Look at me. My eyes are swollen and the bags underneath could accommodate a change of clothing. I am mean and and angry. The friggin' coffee pot works too slow on a day like this.

I was up until 2:30 this morning trying to fix my son's computer. It is infect with so many viruses and bugs you would have thought it spent a month or two in the Congo. My repeated warnings of "you need to run the virus scans" went unheeded and now the MoFo is really sick. I beat the boy within an inch of his life. No not really. I told him if I can't fix it he is out of luck, I will not pay to fix his mistakes.

One of the many virulent strains would not even let him log on. I had to do a re-install of windows (repair). The virus scan took all night and I know all are not gone. I know he has a cousin to the malicious one I picked up at Supergurl's she who will be nameless, and he has some Trojan that is sending penis enlargement emails from his computer. I am pretty sure I will not get it fixed before I head south on business later today.

The great living room furniture decision is in day 4. I will keep you posted.

So how is your Tuesday going?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger