February 2, 2009

Tax cheats on parade

I filled out the Federal and State tax forms for my kids yesterday. To the best of my knowledge I filled them in correctly. I guess they will never be picked to serve in the Obama Administration.

read this

Just think, a whole story from the AP, and never once a mention of which party the tax cheater belongs to. Oh, and I guess we will have to suspend the "lobbying" rules for him too, as the White House Spokesman says, it takes a while to implement these rules.

Hope and change, hope and change. Looks like a Clinton rerun to me. Are there no honest Democrats to be found? Wasn't it Biden who claimed it was patriotic to pay your taxes. So when we say Democrats like the Sec of Taxcheats Treasury or Daschle do not love their country aren't we a little correct?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger