February 13, 2009

TGIF

The youngest boy started Drivers Education last night, Gosh I feel old.

Have you done your shopping for your sweetie this Hallmark Holiday? When everyone finally realizes my true genius and innate leadership abilities and makes me King of the World, Valentine's Day (what happened to the Saint part anyway?) will be one of the holidays I abolish. Do not fret, Lincoln and Washington will get their days back, and they will be ON their birthday, none of this Monday bullshit.

I just realized I get Monday off, good for me.

I can not say enough how bad it sucks to go from 80 degree weather back to 30 degree weather. They weather quack is calling for snow on Saturday.

I am off I have work to do.

Maybe more later, you better click back often; say every 15 minutes or so. I need the hits, some of you have been slacking off lately.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger