March 20, 2009

They are out to get me

A few weeks ago I described the shitty rental car I was assigned at the Charlotte airport. I am convinced those assholes at Hertz are out to make me look bad. The car I was given this week was even worse. I am not sure how to describe it. Was it an oversize station wagon? Maybe it was am undersized minivan? All I know it was a Mazda and it was not only ugly, it was uncomfortable and terrible to drive. I would not pay $500 for that piece of shit. If you own one of these you should hang your head in shame. I bet you are embarrassed to even go to a hippy green AlGore rally in that thing. Am I paranoid, or is this the ugliest car ever?

And yes, that is the actual car I was given.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to me. Thanks for all of your gifts, you stingy mofos (sarcasm alert).

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger