Help me here. After you read the previous post, did you get that the whole thing was written tongue-in-cheek or was I too obtuse?
You see the writer of a liberal blog was not sure if it was a gag or not. Help me out by voting in the poll over to the right.
In the meantime, according to my new liberal blogging buddy, we should apply the following logic:
1. If you did not vote for President Obama, you are stupid.
2. If you question President Obama's hypocrisy then:
a) The previous guys were far,far worse, so you are stupid
b) You are stupid
3. If you are from Indiana you are stupid
4. If you are from Alabama you are stupid
5. If you are not an ardent supporter of Michelle Obama you are retarded
6. If you are veteran we should be worried about you as a terrorist
7. Individuals should get on a budget and not overspend, but it is OK for the Government to spend trillions it does not have.
So in the interest of fairness I will type this real slow so that you can get it, old man. The preceding post was a gag. It may not have been funny, but I am willing to bet most of my readers knew I was not really creating a Dandelion Preserve.