April 1, 2009

this site is offensive

The ertwhile Hotel chain Embassy Suites says so. As a result I could not use their computer to post interesting and timely words of wisdom. Instead you get entries by phone, which means no spell check and spotty punctuation. The tiny Treo keyboard was not made for fat fingers.

How cool was it that my visitors ID badge at my customer yesterday sported the number 007? I know.

It appears I am facing a muli-hour flight tgis morning in the middle seat. It sucks to be me. I see a huge guy walking up to the gate. Will I again win the seatmate lottery? Check back often to find out. Oh, and get your mind right, tomorrow we will play "where was Hoosierboy?"

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger