May 20, 2009

Supreme Leader, or just a lousy President?

Since I am, according to the sentiment of certain bloggers, the stupidest person on the Internet, maybe some enlightened soul can explain something to me. I learned in Ninth Grade Civics (hola Mr. Wadell, if you are still breathing)there is a defined separation of powers under the Constitution. In a nutshell, the Legislative Branch makes the law, the Executive branch carries out the law, and the Judicial Branch interprets the law. I also believe certain Schoolhouse Rock episodes back me up on this.


This being the case, how can the President mandate CAFE standards for the automobile industry (by what authority the Federal Government can mandate such standards is another relative question)? Are we moving into the age of the Dictator here in the US of A?

On a separate note, if you want to attack me, perhaps you should be man enough to come here and express you outrage, anger, disgust whatever. Sniping at someone behind one's back is the sign of a coward. Yes I am calling you out for the cowards you are, you pathetic bicycle seat sniffers.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger