August 28, 2009

Finally Friday

Good morning faithful followers. I have been busy this week attending a conference. I heard from many economists about the state of things and some even gazed into their crystal balls and offered a view of the future. I may share some of what I learned in coming posts.

Then again I might not.

Seriously, is this the last of the Kennedys? Enough already. I heard a Representative say it was imperative we pass a health bill now, for Kennedy's sake. This guy sis supposed to be in Congress to represent his constituents. Instead, his attitude is pass anything, no matter how poor the legislation is written, ignore economic consequences, the Hell with any objection, this is for the Hero of Chappaquiddick! JFC! I hope Carter doesn't kick off anytime soon, the Democrats will propose building everyone a free house in his name.

It is Friday. Maybe this will smooth your jangled political nerves:

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger