August 11, 2009

School's out in for the summer fall

School starts tomorrow. The boy is less than pleased. I cannot say I blame him. August 12 is way too early to start school. He was supposed to read a certain book over the summer for honors English (I think that is crap too -- it is supposed to be summer break). In spite of my warnings, he just started the book Sunday night. Now he has to spend his last days before school reading and doing "homework". It sucks to be him.

As the wife and kid head back to work/school I can get back to my routine. On those days I am home I can eat when I want take a coffee break when I want. The new office has helped, but I work best alone. I never did play nice with others. Even as a kid I spent a lot of time in the house reading books. It is strange I have such a social job, when in truth I really do not like people much.

Except for you.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger