September 11, 2009

Home Invasion -- a true Hoosierboy story

Late last night I was watching some show about deadly African animals. Through the front door came an invader. He was big and black and he was proclaiming his need for a woman. He moved down the hall to where the wife was sleeping and I chased him. He shouted he was horny and was going to get some. I tracked him through the darkened house, my weapon at the ready.

I caught him outside the door and gave him a beating he will never forget. I left him crippled and oozing blood.

Then I scooped the black bastard up with the flyswatter and tossed him in the toilet.

Did I forget to mention he was a cricket? Not the Buddy Holly kind.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger