September 9, 2009

Random Ramblings

The work week is already half over. What does it say about my current work morale when I long for a vacation just two days after a long weekend?

You know, if the ants ever get together and rise up, we are in deep trouble?

Wouldn't be weird to watch Groundhog Day over and over?

How many times a week does Versus show the movie Bloodsport? "You break my record, now I break you..."

I think I am becoming obsessed with the show Chopped on the Food Network. If you have not seen it, four chefs compete to make an appetizer, main course and dessert. One chef is knocked out after each round and the final winner gets $10,000. The kicker is they get limited time to make the meals, and they have a basket of ingredients they have to use. The stuff never goes together. The chefs might find their basket contains corn chips, gummy nears and flank steak or some such. They have to use all of the ingredients and make a main course in 30 minutes. It is crazy.

The Obama is giving his big pep rally speech on health care tonight. Let me know if he says something worthwhile.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger