October 23, 2009

Freitag

It was a dark and stormy night. The wind blew the fallen leaves as the rain lashed the windows. I am not starting a story, that is the way it was.

The wife and I went with some friends to eat dinner last night. We went to a local pizza joint. The conversation was good, the food OK, and the service was terrible. We are going to visit our oldest friends in the world tonight. I am becoming a regular social butterfly.

On the topic of being social, the beautiful and talented Jean at Pondering has gifted me a blog award. She is too sweet. With this award comes a MeMe. I usually refuse to play along, but what the heck, I have not done a MeMe for a few years, and Jean is too nice for me to refuse. And it is Friday. Why not?

Where is your cell phone? right next to me -- my new iPhone!
Your hair? short.
Your mother? alive and kicking
Your father? alive and being kicked
Your favorite food? beef and noodles or bacon
Your dream last night? none
Your favorite drink? lemonade
Your dream/goal? to be independently wealthy
What room are you in? office / spare bedroom
Your hobby? reading.
Your fear? snakes
Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive
Where were you last night? home and Cagney's pizza King
Something that you aren't? good looking
Muffins? love muffins
Wish list item? motorcycle
Where did you grow up? Indiana
Last thing you did? make coffee
What are you wearing? red T-shirt and jeans
Your TV? 52 inch big screen
Your pets? none
Friends? few
Your life? good
Your mood? happy.
Missing someone? my boy who is at college
Vehicle? shitty Ford Taurus -- but it is free
Something you're not wearing? shoes, socks
Your favorite store? grocery
Your favorite color? red
When was the last time you laughed? last night
Last time you cried? ? when my grandma died
Your best friend? my wife
One place that I go to over and over? North Carolina
One person who emails me regularly? Work
Favorite place to eat? home

I bet you feel as if you know me better already.

Thanks for the award, Jean.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger