February 9, 2010

The Creator is shaking his giant snowglobe today

Good morning blog world. I hope this Tuesday finds you warm and dry. We are getting another dose of snow. We have been told to expect 6-8 inches by Wednesday morning. I have a flight out to points south in the morning at 6:00 am, so I hope the snow ends early this evening. I am not looking forward to shoveling the drive and cleaning off the car at 3:00 or 3:30 in the morning to get to the airport.

Now we go to an imaginary news conference:

What? yes, you in the back with hand up. Umm hmmm, yep, OK, The car is in the driveway because the wife finally found a car. You might remember I wrecked her car nearly a month ago. She is happy, I am happy, and I feel we made a good deal (at least a fair deal). Yes, I am aware that if you think you got a good deal, then you probably got cheated.

I have a ton of work to do today. School is closed, so the wife is home and so is the boy. They will be bugging me later, so I better get after it while I can.

1 comment:

dick said...

Great, you got the car. Bout time.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger